I firmly feel that if you are of sufficient age currently you are of sufficient age to discuss sex. If you fail to talk about sex with the other person; you are not who are old enough or mature enough to be doing sex. Underneath are my 10 Rules for Safe Sex.
10 Rules for Safe Sex
1. Males and females always practice safe sex.
2. Women don’t let yourself be shy…get your own condoms and enquire of the guy to use them.
3. Before starting oral sex or intercourse ask the person to have HIV/AIDS ensure that you allow you to get tested too. Play show and tell and exchange medical reports.
4. Educate yourself concerning the latest STDs. Do not trust outdated information or gossip. Receive the facts from your doctor or reputable website.
5. Remember you can’t look and find out all STDs.
6. DO NOT PLAY Russian Roulette along with your life.
7. For those who have an STD assume responsibilty and tell your potential partner. Now and again, it’s a crime not to disclose that information and infect someone.
8. Tend not to put yourself in a risky situation.
9. Try not to be coerced into performing sex acts that you will be uncomfortable participating in.
10. ENJOY that you’re of sufficient age to get accountable for YOUR sexual health!!
Dating online and meeting people may be fun and exciting. However, never compromise your wellbeing and safety as you don’t want to offend someone. Anyone that has been involved with online dating services knows the things stated earlier are normal sense and he or she are not offended. If that body’s offended, pay attention to your vibration and run!
To read more about birmingham escorts just go to the best site.